martes, 21 de abril de 2015


I thing that my favorite electronic device is my cellphone!
When you got it? My first cellphone I got in 4º grade, when I move to La Serena my dad give me one , but that phone don’t be as complete as the one I have now. My actual phone I got the last year.  
How you use it? I use in different ways, but as usual I use for listen music and text to my friends.
How often you use it? I use my cellphone all day
Why you like it? I like because, you can do so much staff, from call someone until buy something.

What life would be like without it? Without my phone, I can’t do so much staff , i think that be so necessary for me, because everything that I need, I got there, I can reed, play games, listen music, study, call and so much thing. My phone really help me when I’m bored 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario